Our family has been providing quality primary eye and vision care in San Antonio for 92 years. Currently in our 4th generation we still strive to provide excellent, cutting edge care in a traditional doctor/patient setting.
Our services include:
- Complete vision/eye health exams
- Glasses and contact lenses
- Vision related learning problems
- Eye infections and injuries
- Diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease
- Co-management of refractive surgeries
Today’s optometrists are highly educated and well-trained primary eye care providers. They treat ocular diseases such as glaucoma, co-manage refractive procedures, fit medical devices such as contact lenses and prosthesis, prescribe therapeutic medications, and treat amblyopia as well as binocular vision disorders.